24th January 2020
10:00 am to 10:30 am: Inaugural Session Opening Remarks
-Speech by the Chief Guest
10:30 am to 11:30 am: The UN SDGs: The Parameters to Invest in the Future
- Making clear connections between the UN
SDGs and Financial Value.
- How corporates are constructing the SDG business case.
- The reality of reporting on real progress against the SDGs
- SDGs are the missing parameters for investors to integrate a social dimension into their climate strategy.
11:30 am to 12:30 pm: Measure, Monitor, Sustainability metrics, frameworks and parameters
- ESG Frameworks
- SDG Frameworks
- Measuring and monitoring techniques
- The readiness of the Corporates and investments market
12:30 pm to 1:30 pm: Lunch
1:30 pm to 2:30 pm: Role of Financial markets in Sustainable economy
- Initiatives taken by Sustainable stock exchanges
- Banking Sector Promoting Sustainable Finance
- Priority Investments to Sustainable Solutions by Institutional Investors, Wealth and Fund Managers, Insurance Sectors.
- Policies promoting sustainable economy 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm Responsible Investment products and services
- Green Bonds, Blue Bonds, SDG Bonds, ESG Bonds
- Impact Investment Funds (SRIF)
4:30 pm to 5:00 pm: Valedictory Session
- Summarizing the day
- Concluding remarks
- Thank you